If you're reading this, chances are you've considered purchasing Apple's AirPods, or if you're a die-hard Apple fan, you've probably ordered one for yourself. Apple knows how to make great products that rock your emotions and help you do the job. The problem is that AirPods doesn't seem like such a great product. After buying these earphones, I've heard from countless people just how frustrating it is to use them — even when using the recommended tips! This can be seen in the comments section of many Amazon or YouTube reviews — "I thought AirPods were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Chances are you're reading this because your child is obsessed with Apple and their iPod line. If your child is a music junkie, they need to be able to listen to music while they're playing games or taking some creative naps.
|Lightning Deals||Best New Releases||Best Seller|
Our Top Choice
- Best Sale: Apple AirPods Pro
Beats Audio makes some of the best headphones on the market with phenomenal sound quality, features, and build quality. Want to know how one of the biggest headphone manufacturers in the world million to acquire Apple? Since Beats has a solid reputation as one of the best and most stylish headphones, it's no surprise that they are already the go-to headphone brand for many of the most successful musicians, celebrities, and celebrities.
- Cheapest: Apple AirPods (2nd Generation)
The strongest selling point of any product or brand is its reputation, which means people and companies need to know they're dealing with something that positively enhances the user's life. However, there isn't a single product or brand on earth that makes you feel the way that Airpods do.
- Best overall: Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case
Even the best cleaning machines have a short lifespan and must be replaced by a new one every 2-3 years. Losing money every time you clean something with your hand because you're replacing it too often is a waste of valuable time and money.
- Best value: AfterShokz Aeropex - Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone
Apple's AirPods offer amazing features, but only if you connect them to an iPhone in order to sync and pair with your device. Sometimes, this requirement causes users difficulty in syncing and pairing the earbuds with their iPhone (if they don't have Kue's connection service at hand). To avoid this inconvenience, it would be convenient if Apple added support for standard Bluetooth technology.
If your child is a music junkie, they need to be able to listen to music while they're playing games or taking some sort of creative nap. Long-term users of Apple devices are aware that the company is working on an AirPods successor. Although no official announcement has been made, there is speculation about a new product on the horizon which will enable customers to enjoy wireless earbuds for a longer period of time.
AfterShokz Aeropex - Open-Ear Bluetooth Bone Conduction Sport Headphones - Sweat Resistant Wireless Earphones for Workouts and Running - Built-in Mic - with Sport BeltView on Amazon
- SCORE9.2LR Score
LR Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI Consumer Report tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites. Learn more
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth Headphones, 9 Hours of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant, Built-in Microphone - IvoryView on Amazon
Sony WF-1000XM4 Industry Leading Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbud Headphones with Alexa Built-in, BlackView on Amazon
Apple MMEF2AM/A AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset for iPhones with iOS 10 or Later White - (Renewed)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
LinkReviews.com is an affiliate site in Amazon Associates Program. We do not directly buy or sell products. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Each product on our site has different return and exchange policies; therefore, if you want to know more about return policies before making a purchase, you should visit the retail’s official site to get further information about the products and their policy.
Which AirPods are better pro or 3?
- If you are looking for a wireless earbud with a good sound quality, then the AirPods Pro is for you. It has been a long time since I've used an audio bud that feels comfortable in my ear for long hours of use. Now, I'm reviewing the new AirPod 3 product from Apple which is the successor to the AirPods Pro.
Which Airpod is best for iPhone?
- The Apple AirPods Pro Truly Wireless are the best wireless earbuds for iPhone we've tested. These sleek and premium in-ears offer versatile overall performance, whether you're commuting to work, exercising at the gym, or plugging away at the office.
Is AirPods Pro worth?
- AirPods are the next generation wireless earbuds from Apple. They come with a new design that is designed to be more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. The AirPods Pro are highly rated as an excellent value for an affordable price, but we found them to be slightly better than the standard AirPods for audio quality, sound volume and noise cancellation features.
Do AirPods pros fall out?
- And although the AirPods and AirPods Pro fit snugly when properly worn, they can still become dislodged if you hit them hard enough. So, it's best to be extra mindful in situations like these, or just take them off for the time being to avoid hitting and dropping them.
Is AirPods 2 good for running?
- The battery on Airpods is resilient, maintaining a charge when you start out with full juice. The Airpods' rechargeable battery lasts long enough to listen to music during an entire 3-5 hour run. A true marathoner will be able to listen to more than 30 songs in a single marathon and still have power left over for other things.